join the 14 day own your health challenge

The Aging Project
The Aging Project
How meditation helps you age well with Elise Catchlove

By her own description, Elise Catchlove once lived a life kept small by anxiety. Today, she’s a qualified meditation teacher, and the founder and driving force behind By Catchlove, Queensland’s very first Vedic meditation school.

Elise’s past career running her own fashion business gave her first-hand insight into how deeply stress and anxiety can affect our happiness and success – not least her own. Learning to meditate changed everything for Elise, and now she’s on a mission to demystify Vedic meditation, and share the life-changing practice and its many profound benefits with as many people as possible.

Join Shelley for episode #4 of The Aging Project Podcast, as she chats to Elise about: • The ways in which anxiety shaped her life before she found meditation

• Why she found meditation challenging at first, and why you shouldn’t give up!

• Why Vedic meditation is perfect with busy people with fast-paced lives

• How just 3% of your day could make the other 97% so much better

• How Vedic meditation can help us age better – mentally, physically and emotionally

The Aging Project is on a mission to discover and share the secrets to aging well, and to empower you to make great choices for your health and wellbeing in your forties and beyond. Hosted by Shelley Craft, The Aging Project Podcast will introduce you to the leading minds in the field of aging fabulously. Her insightful interviews will inspire you to take middle-age by the horns and make it the best time of your life!


Thank you to Elise Catchlove for taking the time to chat with us. If you’d like more information about Elise and her work, you can find it here:

Want to know more about The Aging Project? Come and visit us here:


If you found this interview interesting, helpful, entertaining or inspiring, we need your reviews! Great reviews will enable us to keep creating amazing content to help us all age well – so, if you liked what you heard, we would be so grateful if you took a few seconds to submit a review on iTunes or wherever you get your podcasts. We will read every review, and will feature the best one each week on our socials!


If you’re ready to get started on making the rest of your life the best of your life, please join us on our socials! We’ll share challenges and tips so we can all age well together – one small shift at a time.

We have a newsletter too – you can subscribe at


If you’ve got feedback or a burning question, please send it to us at


Host: Shelley Craft

Producer: Amanda Attwood, founder of The Aging Project

Podcast Studio Team: Poly Studios

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *